This stunning and spacious contemporary home has breathtaking views of Sausalito's Richardson Bay, Belvedere/Tiburon and Mount Tam. The ultimate entertainer's house, this custom home's thoughtfully designed floorplan takes advantage of the seamless flow from the living room to the dining area and the gourmet kitchen all while soaking up the ever-changing views on the Bay. Flowing out the impressive floor-to-ceiling Fleetwood doors, you'll find an outdoor kitchen and barbeque, sheltered outdoor dining room and multiple living spaces - perfect places to watch the sun as it sets on Mount Tam and to be mesmerized by the twinkling lights on the Bay.
- Stunning views from nearly every room
- Custom-built new construction in 2017
- 4 bedrooms - 3.5 baths
- Office/den with outdoor deck
- Gourmet kitchen
- Elegant finishes
- High ceilings throughout
- Wood-paneled elevator to all floors
- Large laundry room
- 2 car attached garage with additional driveway parking
- 2 A/C units with Nest controls for each living level
- Robust alarm and security camera system
- Integrated AV system with speakers
- Street-to-street lot with stairs to Marie Street
- Walk to Caledonia Street/New Town Located in Sausalito, this single family residence is 3,585+/- sqft and was built in 2017. It has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms and sits on a large, street-to-street 9,600+/- sqft lot. (SqFt data is from tax records, buyer to verify).
THIS FLOORPLAN IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THIS FLOORPLAN DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF DIMENSIONS.